After you open your document, you can find this tool in the upper menu, in select/color-range.
This powerful tool gives you the ability to isolate that background that is almost white but not totally. By selecting with the eyedropper tool what you want to delete this powerful tool will create a mask of what is necessary and then you can easily erase the background.
Give it a try and see how easy that is!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa