After you open your document, you can find this tool in the upper menu, in select/color-range.
This powerful tool gives you the ability to isolate that background that is almost white but not totally. By selecting with the eyedropper tool what you want to delete this powerful tool will create a mask of what is necessary and then you can easily erase the background.
Give it a try and see how easy that is!
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory