After you open your document, you can find this tool in the upper menu, in select/color-range.
This powerful tool gives you the ability to isolate that background that is almost white but not totally. By selecting with the eyedropper tool what you want to delete this powerful tool will create a mask of what is necessary and then you can easily erase the background.
Give it a try and see how easy that is!
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road