Colorful decoration Easter eggs
Brown egg- boils in onion peels
Black egg – boils in bark of oak or peels of Italian nut
Yellow egg – boils in bark of young apple tree,
Violet egg – boils in flowers of black mallow
Pink egg – boils in beet juice
You can also paint egg with some pattern by using hot wax before colored them by boiling. You can scratch the pattern after colored them, painting them with some colorful markers or dyeing an egg to which small leaves have been attached. Have a fun.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective