Colorful decoration Easter eggs
Brown egg- boils in onion peels
Black egg – boils in bark of oak or peels of Italian nut
Yellow egg – boils in bark of young apple tree,
Violet egg – boils in flowers of black mallow
Pink egg – boils in beet juice
You can also paint egg with some pattern by using hot wax before colored them by boiling. You can scratch the pattern after colored them, painting them with some colorful markers or dyeing an egg to which small leaves have been attached. Have a fun.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings