Colorful Lake in Autumn
Today I'm introducing you the beautiful Philippe Lake in Gatineau Park.
I shot these photos with my Olympus digital E-1.
The first 3 photos were shot on the north sandy beach of the lake. But I missed an amazing scene: a group of gooses flying down from the sky, to the mirrorlike surface of the lake for a rest.
The next 3 photos were shot opposite the small island in the middle of the lake.
You can easily find out the two sites I'm talking about in google maps: Philippe Lake
Here is the introduction of Gatineau park: Gatineau Park
Photo credits: Metalrose.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road