Colorful Lake in Autumn
Today I'm introducing you the beautiful Philippe Lake in Gatineau Park.
I shot these photos with my Olympus digital E-1.
The first 3 photos were shot on the north sandy beach of the lake. But I missed an amazing scene: a group of gooses flying down from the sky, to the mirrorlike surface of the lake for a rest.
The next 3 photos were shot opposite the small island in the middle of the lake.
You can easily find out the two sites I'm talking about in google maps: Philippe Lake
Here is the introduction of Gatineau park: Gatineau Park
Photo credits: Metalrose.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images