Colorful Lake in Autumn
Today I'm introducing you the beautiful Philippe Lake in Gatineau Park.
I shot these photos with my Olympus digital E-1.
The first 3 photos were shot on the north sandy beach of the lake. But I missed an amazing scene: a group of gooses flying down from the sky, to the mirrorlike surface of the lake for a rest.
The next 3 photos were shot opposite the small island in the middle of the lake.
You can easily find out the two sites I'm talking about in google maps: Philippe Lake
Here is the introduction of Gatineau park: Gatineau Park
Photo credits: Metalrose.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars