Colorful Lake in Autumn
Today I'm introducing you the beautiful Philippe Lake in Gatineau Park.
I shot these photos with my Olympus digital E-1.
The first 3 photos were shot on the north sandy beach of the lake. But I missed an amazing scene: a group of gooses flying down from the sky, to the mirrorlike surface of the lake for a rest.
The next 3 photos were shot opposite the small island in the middle of the lake.
You can easily find out the two sites I'm talking about in google maps: Philippe Lake
Here is the introduction of Gatineau park: Gatineau Park
Photo credits: Metalrose.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget