Colorful Lake in Autumn
Today I'm introducing you the beautiful Philippe Lake in Gatineau Park.
I shot these photos with my Olympus digital E-1.
The first 3 photos were shot on the north sandy beach of the lake. But I missed an amazing scene: a group of gooses flying down from the sky, to the mirrorlike surface of the lake for a rest.
The next 3 photos were shot opposite the small island in the middle of the lake.
You can easily find out the two sites I'm talking about in google maps: Philippe Lake
Here is the introduction of Gatineau park: Gatineau Park
Photo credits: Metalrose.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs