Colorful Moments of Spring - Dreamstime
Here we are.... The last spring days of the year. Great season, leaving numerous impresions, colors and scents in our memory.
We chose to spend our spring vacations in the Netherlands. It can't be dissapointing, no matter, what the weather is like!
Colors, tints and shades of the Keukenhof Garden of Europe can't leave anyone indiferent.
Having spent there a whole day, we were leaving with the feeling that we haven't had enough(((
You just want to cherish your eyes and nose again and again and it seems you can hardly have enough...
One of our other stops in the Netherlands was Haarlem with the Flower Parade vehicles.
The winner of this year was the Cow on the Motorbike - huge and impressive!
You can't help, but applause to the talented designers and florists, who created all this beauty.
Summer is knocking on the door with its heat, sea, bathing and beaches.
Wish you have a very nice summer full of hot impressions. Just keep in memory sweet spring moments - you have surely liked them!
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you