Colorful Puerto Rico
When I think of Puerto Rico, images come in so many different colors:
The rich blue of Caribbean Sea is framed by palm leaves to form a picture-perfect tropical paradise:
The solid earth-tone fortresses on the seaside are strong reminders of those troubled times in history, when the ocean front was not prime real estate but a source of incoming attack.
In Old San Juan, the capitol stands out in cool grayish marble, beautiful but serious as a political center.
The cobblestone streets of Puerto Rico are a canvas covered by bright colors,
and a local flower vendor stands out in a crowd, with a smile on his face and flowers in his arms.
Photo credits: , Jinlide.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo