Colorful Puerto Rico
When I think of Puerto Rico, images come in so many different colors:
The rich blue of Caribbean Sea is framed by palm leaves to form a picture-perfect tropical paradise:
The solid earth-tone fortresses on the seaside are strong reminders of those troubled times in history, when the ocean front was not prime real estate but a source of incoming attack.
In Old San Juan, the capitol stands out in cool grayish marble, beautiful but serious as a political center.
The cobblestone streets of Puerto Rico are a canvas covered by bright colors,
and a local flower vendor stands out in a crowd, with a smile on his face and flowers in his arms.
Photo credits: , Jinlide.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget