Colorful Puerto Rico
When I think of Puerto Rico, images come in so many different colors:
The rich blue of Caribbean Sea is framed by palm leaves to form a picture-perfect tropical paradise:
The solid earth-tone fortresses on the seaside are strong reminders of those troubled times in history, when the ocean front was not prime real estate but a source of incoming attack.
In Old San Juan, the capitol stands out in cool grayish marble, beautiful but serious as a political center.
The cobblestone streets of Puerto Rico are a canvas covered by bright colors,
and a local flower vendor stands out in a crowd, with a smile on his face and flowers in his arms.
Photo credits: , Jinlide.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images