Colorful Puerto Rico
When I think of Puerto Rico, images come in so many different colors:
The rich blue of Caribbean Sea is framed by palm leaves to form a picture-perfect tropical paradise:
The solid earth-tone fortresses on the seaside are strong reminders of those troubled times in history, when the ocean front was not prime real estate but a source of incoming attack.
In Old San Juan, the capitol stands out in cool grayish marble, beautiful but serious as a political center.
The cobblestone streets of Puerto Rico are a canvas covered by bright colors,
and a local flower vendor stands out in a crowd, with a smile on his face and flowers in his arms.
Photo credits: , Jinlide.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road