There are times when I just like to get the colors to pop off the photo and jump in your lap.
I can't help but put moods into the photos. When I do a wedding I always have a tear in my eye by the time it's over. I can feel the love in the room. That makes it easy to take wedding pictures.
And just as we cycle , so do my photos. Sometimes I just want them to shout like the beads.
This is also what makes it so interesting to see others photos.
Both for the expertise they display and for the feelings they show us.
Ever look at a photo and immediately know what the photographer was feeling? That's what it's about.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images