There are times when I just like to get the colors to pop off the photo and jump in your lap.
I can't help but put moods into the photos. When I do a wedding I always have a tear in my eye by the time it's over. I can feel the love in the room. That makes it easy to take wedding pictures.
And just as we cycle , so do my photos. Sometimes I just want them to shout like the beads.
This is also what makes it so interesting to see others photos.
Both for the expertise they display and for the feelings they show us.
Ever look at a photo and immediately know what the photographer was feeling? That's what it's about.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective