There are times when I just like to get the colors to pop off the photo and jump in your lap.
I can't help but put moods into the photos. When I do a wedding I always have a tear in my eye by the time it's over. I can feel the love in the room. That makes it easy to take wedding pictures.
And just as we cycle , so do my photos. Sometimes I just want them to shout like the beads.
This is also what makes it so interesting to see others photos.
Both for the expertise they display and for the feelings they show us.
Ever look at a photo and immediately know what the photographer was feeling? That's what it's about.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget