There are times when I just like to get the colors to pop off the photo and jump in your lap.
I can't help but put moods into the photos. When I do a wedding I always have a tear in my eye by the time it's over. I can feel the love in the room. That makes it easy to take wedding pictures.
And just as we cycle , so do my photos. Sometimes I just want them to shout like the beads.
This is also what makes it so interesting to see others photos.
Both for the expertise they display and for the feelings they show us.
Ever look at a photo and immediately know what the photographer was feeling? That's what it's about.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!