The colors of wildlife
A great subject, I think, for those without inspiration, would be the colorful life of the wilderness ...
... or, if that's out of reach, try and find some domestic subjects, but with a wild related background ...
There's a great subject right inside your home, maybe, and if you're passionate about photography you should take your time and try your best to capture it's features
I guess if someone is interested in seeing more or my portfolio could just click the following link: https://www.dreamstime.com/shortcut2andrei_portfolio_pg1 and if they do ... thanks!!
I'll talk to you guys soon ... when i'll reach my 1000 upload!
Photo credits: Andrei Gavrilescu.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa