Colour shift in images after noise reduction in Noiseware
I experienced a colour shift/saturation drop in my photographs when I processed them using the noise reduction software, Noiseware. The original images looked fine after converting to JPEG from the RAW files, but there is a significant change in colour/saturation when opening the JPEG/TIFF files in Noiseware. I realised this only after upgrading the Nikon ViewNX software to the newest version of ViewNX 2.
Read on to find out how I managed to resolve the issue :)
Photo credits: Wai Chung.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars