Colour shift in images after noise reduction in Noiseware
I experienced a colour shift/saturation drop in my photographs when I processed them using the noise reduction software, Noiseware. The original images looked fine after converting to JPEG from the RAW files, but there is a significant change in colour/saturation when opening the JPEG/TIFF files in Noiseware. I realised this only after upgrading the Nikon ViewNX software to the newest version of ViewNX 2.
Read on to find out how I managed to resolve the issue :)
Photo credits: Wai Chung Tang.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips