Colour shift in images after noise reduction in Noiseware
I experienced a colour shift/saturation drop in my photographs when I processed them using the noise reduction software, Noiseware. The original images looked fine after converting to JPEG from the RAW files, but there is a significant change in colour/saturation when opening the JPEG/TIFF files in Noiseware. I realised this only after upgrading the Nikon ViewNX software to the newest version of ViewNX 2.
Read on to find out how I managed to resolve the issue :)
Photo credits: Wai Chung Tang.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one