Colour shift in images after noise reduction in Noiseware
I experienced a colour shift/saturation drop in my photographs when I processed them using the noise reduction software, Noiseware. The original images looked fine after converting to JPEG from the RAW files, but there is a significant change in colour/saturation when opening the JPEG/TIFF files in Noiseware. I realised this only after upgrading the Nikon ViewNX software to the newest version of ViewNX 2.
Read on to find out how I managed to resolve the issue :)
Photo credits: Wai Chung Tang.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo