Colour shift in images after noise reduction in Noiseware
I experienced a colour shift/saturation drop in my photographs when I processed them using the noise reduction software, Noiseware. The original images looked fine after converting to JPEG from the RAW files, but there is a significant change in colour/saturation when opening the JPEG/TIFF files in Noiseware. I realised this only after upgrading the Nikon ViewNX software to the newest version of ViewNX 2.
Read on to find out how I managed to resolve the issue :)
Photo credits: Wai Chung.
- Which Social Platform Should You Advertise On?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 20 - White-tailed Eagle
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!