Some time ago I started a managed collection for images of comfort food. I had intended to write this blog back then, but got sidetracked. Now it is high time to get back to it.
It's hard to define exactly what comfort food is, because it can be different things to different people.
I most familiar with what might be considered comfort food in North America, but there are many places I haven't been, so there may be all sorts of regional comfort foods I'm not familiar with.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk