From the simplest but trying to do it as useful and professionally as possible,
no need for model release (it is not necessary in this case) because we can not see the face of the model, so everything works faster and simpler
And the best of everything, the model is me, nobody better than I could know exactly what I look for in each photograph, and it's free, there we go
Photo credits: Moravaldes.
- From Dreamstime with Love
- Ten Things You Can Do To Make Landscape Photos Your Passion
- Making Money by Designing Virtual Backgrounds for Videoconferencing!
- Time of silence
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: Copyright
- Snake Show Front Row Seat!
- 4 Reasons Photographers Should Look Into Custom Frames
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons - Technical issues