Communal activities are common in China
While walking on the City Wall of Xi'an I noticed that there were quite a few groups doing communal activities. Such as gymnastic exercises as you can see above. However, playing music and singing is also very popular.
In the evening, on the squares of Xi'an, you will find a large number of groups dancing. I have been told that to join a group you have to come every evening. And each group comes early to make sure that have a nice spot on the square. It was shame that it was too dark to take good pictures.
Photo credits: Peter Apers.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images