Communal activities are common in China
While walking on the City Wall of Xi'an I noticed that there were quite a few groups doing communal activities. Such as gymnastic exercises as you can see above. However, playing music and singing is also very popular.
In the evening, on the squares of Xi'an, you will find a large number of groups dancing. I have been told that to join a group you have to come every evening. And each group comes early to make sure that have a nice spot on the square. It was shame that it was too dark to take good pictures.
Photo credits: Peter Apers.
- Staying Put
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime