Competition is strong....
Read more here: End of Polylooks, Part I
or here: End of Polylooks, Part II
The authors of the above mentioned article wrote that Polylooks, that is owned by the Deutsche Telekom and was founded in June 2009, hasn't been able to win the fight against the big international players like ST, FT and iSP.
What does that mean for DT? For me? For all of us?
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips