Competition is strong....
Read more here: End of Polylooks, Part I
or here: End of Polylooks, Part II
The authors of the above mentioned article wrote that Polylooks, that is owned by the Deutsche Telekom and was founded in June 2009, hasn't been able to win the fight against the big international players like ST, FT and iSP.
What does that mean for DT? For me? For all of us?
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images