Competition is strong....
Read more here: End of Polylooks, Part I
or here: End of Polylooks, Part II
The authors of the above mentioned article wrote that Polylooks, that is owned by the Deutsche Telekom and was founded in June 2009, hasn't been able to win the fight against the big international players like ST, FT and iSP.
What does that mean for DT? For me? For all of us?
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!