Competition is strong....
Read more here: End of Polylooks, Part I
or here: End of Polylooks, Part II
The authors of the above mentioned article wrote that Polylooks, that is owned by the Deutsche Telekom and was founded in June 2009, hasn't been able to win the fight against the big international players like ST, FT and iSP.
What does that mean for DT? For me? For all of us?
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step