Complete ready projects!
The goal is to put new ideas and new services for art-buyers on our portfolios.
Illustrations have to be technically perfect, artistic, pretty, cute (ok, that's because I'm a children illustrator) and professional.
And what's better than complete projects just ready to print?
I have finished to illustrate some folktales for children: Little Red Cap, Rumpelstiltskin, Bremen Town musicians and Gingerbread boy. Four complete stories fully colored ready for publishing.
I have online 25 illustration for each tale. You can choose, or buy all, even better. ;)
And now I'm working at the coloring vector version of these fairytales.
But no only. My illustrations are made in groups: I'm working at a mandala coloring book, for example.
And if you have ideas: tell me, I'm here to work for you! :D
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
related image searches
Photo credits: Carla Francesca Castagno.