I am new to stock photography and am really enjoying all there is to learn. I started to compose some objects to make the scene rather than take a photo of what's there.
This of course opens up a whole world only limited by our imagination. Yes the whole point is to create something that has a chance of selling somewhere, but it still involves the imagination.
I also browse the sections to see what's out in dreamstime and that also sparks it.
the great thing about starting something new like stock photography for me is I can only improve as time goes on. Especially with tips and info from places like the blog.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget