I am new to stock photography and am really enjoying all there is to learn. I started to compose some objects to make the scene rather than take a photo of what's there.
This of course opens up a whole world only limited by our imagination. Yes the whole point is to create something that has a chance of selling somewhere, but it still involves the imagination.
I also browse the sections to see what's out in dreamstime and that also sparks it.
the great thing about starting something new like stock photography for me is I can only improve as time goes on. Especially with tips and info from places like the blog.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.