The Concept of Arabic Numbers - Part Z
So my notes that I learned about this concept are illustrated in the purple illustration of numbers (I had to replace the photo)...
I care to give you the right information and it's up to you which one sounds better!
Note1: The differences are in the numbers 8 and 9
Note2: Zero is considered no angles and considered also endless number of angles! I think it's Roman origin and some says it's Indian origin! That's why I didn't include it in the Arabic numbers.
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective