The Concept of Arabic Numbers - Part Z
So my notes that I learned about this concept are illustrated in the purple illustration of numbers (I had to replace the photo)...
I care to give you the right information and it's up to you which one sounds better!
Note1: The differences are in the numbers 8 and 9
Note2: Zero is considered no angles and considered also endless number of angles! I think it's Roman origin and some says it's Indian origin! That's why I didn't include it in the Arabic numbers.
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America