The Concept of Arabic Numbers - Part Z
So my notes that I learned about this concept are illustrated in the purple illustration of numbers (I had to replace the photo)...
I care to give you the right information and it's up to you which one sounds better!
Note1: The differences are in the numbers 8 and 9
Note2: Zero is considered no angles and considered also endless number of angles! I think it's Roman origin and some says it's Indian origin! That's why I didn't include it in the Arabic numbers.
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget