The Concept of Arabic Numbers - Part Z
So my notes that I learned about this concept are illustrated in the purple illustration of numbers (I had to replace the photo)...
I care to give you the right information and it's up to you which one sounds better!
Note1: The differences are in the numbers 8 and 9
Note2: Zero is considered no angles and considered also endless number of angles! I think it's Roman origin and some says it's Indian origin! That's why I didn't include it in the Arabic numbers.
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays