The very best photos, including stock photos, are simple and convey a clear concept. The easier the idea of the image is to understand the more powerful it becomes. The last month or so I have tried to submit to Dreamstime photos with a clear concept. Here are a few recent images:
My experience is that concept images sell well. Some previous concept images that have sold for me in the past include:
The simplier and cleaner an image is, and the clearer the concept, the more likley the image will sell. Challenge yourself to capture a clear concept in your photos and your success will grow.
Photo credits: Lane Erickson.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite