The very best photos, including stock photos, are simple and convey a clear concept. The easier the idea of the image is to understand the more powerful it becomes. The last month or so I have tried to submit to Dreamstime photos with a clear concept. Here are a few recent images:
My experience is that concept images sell well. Some previous concept images that have sold for me in the past include:
The simplier and cleaner an image is, and the clearer the concept, the more likley the image will sell. Challenge yourself to capture a clear concept in your photos and your success will grow.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Idea related image searches
Photo credits: Lane Erickson.