Concept photography is still very challenging for me. The challenge is to visualize an idea in a single picture. In such a way that it is immediately recognized and that it needs no explanation. I have tried several, however, this did not result in a big sales. Here is my blog on concept photography.
Maybe you can help me out? Are there good books about this? Or blogs?
Below is one of my concept pictures: Always Connected or 24/7 Economy.
Photo credits: Peter Apers.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry