Concept of Simplicity
One of my favorite concept is: SIMPLICITY. Keep it - stupidly - simple. Of course, such photos will never get an award nor will be accepted for assignment. They are neither first class nor fine art nor really charming. But they are useful.
Here are a few - very simple - photos which all got sales, even my rusty railway track and my snow powdered roof:
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon