Concept of Simplicity
One of my favorite concept is: SIMPLICITY. Keep it - stupidly - simple. Of course, such photos will never get an award nor will be accepted for assignment. They are neither first class nor fine art nor really charming. But they are useful.
Here are a few - very simple - photos which all got sales, even my rusty railway track and my snow powdered roof:
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite