Concept of Simplicity
One of my favorite concept is: SIMPLICITY. Keep it - stupidly - simple. Of course, such photos will never get an award nor will be accepted for assignment. They are neither first class nor fine art nor really charming. But they are useful.
Here are a few - very simple - photos which all got sales, even my rusty railway track and my snow powdered roof:
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget