Concept to completion
Every once in a while I have an idea that takes some time to pan out, arrange and execute. This image, of tying a tie is one of those. I've been thinking about it for some time and finally got around to doing it. I'm happy to see it was accepted today and is now online.
What are your favorite shots that you planned ahead of time and made happen?
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step