Concept to completion
Every once in a while I have an idea that takes some time to pan out, arrange and execute. This image, of tying a tie is one of those. I've been thinking about it for some time and finally got around to doing it. I'm happy to see it was accepted today and is now online.
What are your favorite shots that you planned ahead of time and made happen?
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget