Concept to completion
Every once in a while I have an idea that takes some time to pan out, arrange and execute. This image, of tying a tie is one of those. I've been thinking about it for some time and finally got around to doing it. I'm happy to see it was accepted today and is now online.
What are your favorite shots that you planned ahead of time and made happen?
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa