conceptual images - sometimes accidental
I was in NYC walking down canal street (chinatown) back when I was about 20 years old, with a bunch of my friends one afternoon. My friend Paul is a crazy guy, and I told him to go and chase the pigeon down the street. When he took off running, I snapped the shot with my Vivitar point and shoot, and this was the result :)
Sometimes you get a conceptual image by accident...this one could portray escape, stress, moving away, luncacy - you be the judge!
Feel free to share your "accidental conceptual" images here.
Photo credits: Arenacreative.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective