conceptual images - sometimes accidental
I was in NYC walking down canal street (chinatown) back when I was about 20 years old, with a bunch of my friends one afternoon. My friend Paul is a crazy guy, and I told him to go and chase the pigeon down the street. When he took off running, I snapped the shot with my Vivitar point and shoot, and this was the result :)
Sometimes you get a conceptual image by accident...this one could portray escape, stress, moving away, luncacy - you be the judge!
Feel free to share your "accidental conceptual" images here.
Photo credits: Arenacreative.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!