conceptual images - sometimes accidental
I was in NYC walking down canal street (chinatown) back when I was about 20 years old, with a bunch of my friends one afternoon. My friend Paul is a crazy guy, and I told him to go and chase the pigeon down the street. When he took off running, I snapped the shot with my Vivitar point and shoot, and this was the result :)
Sometimes you get a conceptual image by accident...this one could portray escape, stress, moving away, luncacy - you be the judge!
Feel free to share your "accidental conceptual" images here.
Photo credits: Arenacreative.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget