conceptual images - sometimes accidental
I was in NYC walking down canal street (chinatown) back when I was about 20 years old, with a bunch of my friends one afternoon. My friend Paul is a crazy guy, and I told him to go and chase the pigeon down the street. When he took off running, I snapped the shot with my Vivitar point and shoot, and this was the result :)
Sometimes you get a conceptual image by accident...this one could portray escape, stress, moving away, luncacy - you be the judge!
Feel free to share your "accidental conceptual" images here.
Photo credits: Arenacreative.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror