Sometimes when people get together they share blunders they have had over the years and we all laugh and share some of our own. So I thought I'd start with one and perhaps you can share one of yours. We all have a few ya know.
I went on a dive boat trip and was anxious to try out my underwater housing on the dive. I made sure I had a fresh battery and that the the ring was sealed good so it wouldn't leak and thought I was ready. We got to the reef and every body got in the water, descended to the reef and right away I got a shot of a nice Moray eel. I went to ended up with one picture on that dive.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images