Sometimes when people get together they share blunders they have had over the years and we all laugh and share some of our own. So I thought I'd start with one and perhaps you can share one of yours. We all have a few ya know.
I went on a dive boat trip and was anxious to try out my underwater housing on the dive. I made sure I had a fresh battery and that the the ring was sealed good so it wouldn't leak and thought I was ready. We got to the reef and every body got in the water, descended to the reef and right away I got a shot of a nice Moray eel. I went to ended up with one picture on that dive.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success