Like I told you all in my very first blog article, I’m not that good in my English, but I’ll never give up practice and learning, cos I know and we should respect, English language is gloval and international.
With that problem, sometime I don’t understand terms and words given, making me to work harder getting my dictionary. Some I managed to get and some I don’t.
Now, I’m still confusing with the terms illustrations in DT. I got my Adobe Photoshop, Print Artis, Print Shop and MyLogo Maker to illustrate some drawings., ending with my drawing converted to jpeg size 4200 pixel x 5600 pixel/ 2MB or 3MB. Is that call illustrations and can I summit the image ?Or could anybody explain to me.
Photo credits: Ali Mohamad.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.