Like I told you all in my very first blog article, I’m not that good in my English, but I’ll never give up practice and learning, cos I know and we should respect, English language is gloval and international.
With that problem, sometime I don’t understand terms and words given, making me to work harder getting my dictionary. Some I managed to get and some I don’t.
Now, I’m still confusing with the terms illustrations in DT. I got my Adobe Photoshop, Print Artis, Print Shop and MyLogo Maker to illustrate some drawings., ending with my drawing converted to jpeg size 4200 pixel x 5600 pixel/ 2MB or 3MB. Is that call illustrations and can I summit the image ?Or could anybody explain to me.
Photo credits: Ali Mohamad.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite