Like I told you all in my very first blog article, I’m not that good in my English, but I’ll never give up practice and learning, cos I know and we should respect, English language is gloval and international.
With that problem, sometime I don’t understand terms and words given, making me to work harder getting my dictionary. Some I managed to get and some I don’t.
Now, I’m still confusing with the terms illustrations in DT. I got my Adobe Photoshop, Print Artis, Print Shop and MyLogo Maker to illustrate some drawings., ending with my drawing converted to jpeg size 4200 pixel x 5600 pixel/ 2MB or 3MB. Is that call illustrations and can I summit the image ?Or could anybody explain to me.
Photo credits: Ali Mohamad.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry