Like I told you all in my very first blog article, I’m not that good in my English, but I’ll never give up practice and learning, cos I know and we should respect, English language is gloval and international.
With that problem, sometime I don’t understand terms and words given, making me to work harder getting my dictionary. Some I managed to get and some I don’t.
Now, I’m still confusing with the terms illustrations in DT. I got my Adobe Photoshop, Print Artis, Print Shop and MyLogo Maker to illustrate some drawings., ending with my drawing converted to jpeg size 4200 pixel x 5600 pixel/ 2MB or 3MB. Is that call illustrations and can I summit the image ?Or could anybody explain to me.
Photo credits: Ali Mohamad.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!