Like I told you all in my very first blog article, I’m not that good in my English, but I’ll never give up practice and learning, cos I know and we should respect, English language is gloval and international.
With that problem, sometime I don’t understand terms and words given, making me to work harder getting my dictionary. Some I managed to get and some I don’t.
Now, I’m still confusing with the terms illustrations in DT. I got my Adobe Photoshop, Print Artis, Print Shop and MyLogo Maker to illustrate some drawings., ending with my drawing converted to jpeg size 4200 pixel x 5600 pixel/ 2MB or 3MB. Is that call illustrations and can I summit the image ?Or could anybody explain to me.
Photo credits: Ali Mohamad.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?