Connect your Dreamstime and Facebook accounts!
July 20, 2009
Everyone is invited:
Designed only for contributors? Certainly not. Our application allows all our users to invite their Facebook friends while earning 10% of each and all referees who join Dreamstime. Of course, all links sent are powered via our Referral Program. You don't have to worry about inserting codes or scrutinizing the website for various links, this new application will do it for you.
What you need to do? Log into your Dreamstime account and click the Facebook icon that appears on the Account Stats area (top-right corner). You can alternatively use the Management Area. Follow the "Connect with Facebook" button and that's it: invite all your friends to join Dreamstime!
Comments are closed, please follow discussion on the message boards.
- Meet the Godzilla of copyright infringement: Extended Collective Licensing
- Your friends' mobiles carry your next referral sale!
- Google Images new layout - how this impacts photographers and webmasters
- +11,000 views for an image in a single day
- Dreamstime at CEPIC
- Why our Referral Program is the best?
- Similar images - how to upload and how much is too much
- Connect your Dreamstime and Facebook accounts!
- Join Dreamstime on Facebook and Twitter
- First official US president portrait
Related image searches
Referral related image searches
This article has been read 5190 times. Photo credits: Icefront.