Connecting Creativity & Commerce
Stock is a business based on creativity. Knowing what subjects to shoot and how to diversify your collection is paramount to creating a good income from stock photography.
At the recent PhotoPlus in New York City, I was privileged to be on the "Do It Yourself Creative Research" panel. My approach was to discuss how to do creative research when the photographer may not have the benefit of working with a larger agency that provides trend data and shoot lists. I also look at keywords as the "real estate" of the stock industry.
Here's the presentation.
Photo credits: Iofoto.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava