Conquest on water castle Svihov
Between performances could especially children use lots of attractions like painting on faces, painting ceramics or making mandalas. That was nice two days.
And then the battle begun. Unfortunately I have no photo from the conquest, because I was one of the lansknecht soldier and was shooting with arkebuza from the castle window.
Photo credits: Petr Zamecnik.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)