Contemplating the move to mirrorless
I recently wrote an article entitled Are Mirrorless Cameras the Future of Digital Photography? which I've published on HubPages.
I've read a lot about mirrorless cameras, including Brad Calkins' blog post Micro Four Thirds hitting its stride, which makes a very strong case for moving to a smaller and more portable system.
I admit an emotional attachment to my Canon 7D, but I hate carrying it around and when I do, I never seem to have the right lenses with me.
So why can't I commit to making the move to mirrorless?
Photo credits: Maddrew.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava