Contemplating the move to mirrorless - Dreamstime
I recently wrote an article entitled Are Mirrorless Cameras the Future of Digital Photography? which I've published on HubPages.
I've read a lot about mirrorless cameras, including Brad Calkins' blog post Micro Four Thirds hitting its stride, which makes a very strong case for moving to a smaller and more portable system.
I admit an emotional attachment to my Canon 7D, but I hate carrying it around and when I do, I never seem to have the right lenses with me.
So why can't I commit to making the move to mirrorless?
Photo credits: Maddrew.
- Create Seamless Textures for Your Photography
- Baby Alligators! Cutest things ever!
- Tip of the Week: Is Right Angle Spy Lens Right?
- Mobile videography: tools & tips to capture great video with your smartphone
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business