Contemplating the move to mirrorless
I recently wrote an article entitled Are Mirrorless Cameras the Future of Digital Photography? which I've published on HubPages.
I've read a lot about mirrorless cameras, including Brad Calkins' blog post Micro Four Thirds hitting its stride, which makes a very strong case for moving to a smaller and more portable system.
I admit an emotional attachment to my Canon 7D, but I hate carrying it around and when I do, I never seem to have the right lenses with me.
So why can't I commit to making the move to mirrorless?
Photo credits: Maddrew.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images