Contemplating the move to mirrorless
I recently wrote an article entitled Are Mirrorless Cameras the Future of Digital Photography? which I've published on HubPages.
I've read a lot about mirrorless cameras, including Brad Calkins' blog post Micro Four Thirds hitting its stride, which makes a very strong case for moving to a smaller and more portable system.
I admit an emotional attachment to my Canon 7D, but I hate carrying it around and when I do, I never seem to have the right lenses with me.
So why can't I commit to making the move to mirrorless?
Photo credits: Maddrew.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget