Contrast is the dissimilarity or difference between things, objects, colors. Constrast single out what we want to show on our image gave us specific compound view. We see contrast everywhere, in every aspect of our life. Creating work we single out object or effects specially by abusing it, contrast light to shadow, contrast by color or just structure or sense the objects.
Example of what color could do in image.
Example of different sense objects.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa