I kept reading about the benefits of shooting in RAW format, so I tried.
I'm still confused, learning new software, having to change my work flow; everything takes and awful lot more time to do, in fact it's a real pain... but I'm converted. The definition on the photos is so much better, it's definitely worth it.
My new milestone for today is having had my first RAW shot approved. Just on time to put the shoes back under the Christmas tree.
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know