I kept reading about the benefits of shooting in RAW format, so I tried.
I'm still confused, learning new software, having to change my work flow; everything takes and awful lot more time to do, in fact it's a real pain... but I'm converted. The definition on the photos is so much better, it's definitely worth it.
My new milestone for today is having had my first RAW shot approved. Just on time to put the shoes back under the Christmas tree.
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message