I kept reading about the benefits of shooting in RAW format, so I tried.
I'm still confused, learning new software, having to change my work flow; everything takes and awful lot more time to do, in fact it's a real pain... but I'm converted. The definition on the photos is so much better, it's definitely worth it.
My new milestone for today is having had my first RAW shot approved. Just on time to put the shoes back under the Christmas tree.
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop