I kept reading about the benefits of shooting in RAW format, so I tried.
I'm still confused, learning new software, having to change my work flow; everything takes and awful lot more time to do, in fact it's a real pain... but I'm converted. The definition on the photos is so much better, it's definitely worth it.
My new milestone for today is having had my first RAW shot approved. Just on time to put the shoes back under the Christmas tree.
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns