Converting my garage to a photo studio.
My current office/studio is a little over 10x10' and my wife also has a desk and computer set up in there, needless to say its a little cramped. You try adding a model or two and it starts getting silly. I can waste half a day just taking out enough junk out of my office and setting up to take photos.
I know a big home studio is a luxury, but just think of how much easier it will be to do a shoot when everything is already set up and good to go. Our garage is also much bigger than we need (500+ sqft). This remodel adds a lot of squarfootage to our small house which is around 1,100sqft.
Check out my blog http://twcdm.blogspot.com/2009/04/new-photo-studio.html to see photos of the progress so far.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Construction related image searches
Photo credits: Travis Manley.