last year I made the experience of living alone in another city, to study.
There wasn't my mother who could cook appetizing dishes, so I was in charge in the kitchen and I had to arrange myself with new recipes.
I'm actually improved and I've discovered that I like cooking, even if sometimes I still ask my mother and my grandma for advices and suggestions. Here are my sheets for recipes.
I think someone could write there his cooking conquests, if, like me, he had just learned some new recipes.
Photo credits: Penelope82.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings