last year I made the experience of living alone in another city, to study.
There wasn't my mother who could cook appetizing dishes, so I was in charge in the kitchen and I had to arrange myself with new recipes.
I'm actually improved and I've discovered that I like cooking, even if sometimes I still ask my mother and my grandma for advices and suggestions. Here are my sheets for recipes.
I think someone could write there his cooking conquests, if, like me, he had just learned some new recipes.
Photo credits: Penelope82.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?