last year I made the experience of living alone in another city, to study.
There wasn't my mother who could cook appetizing dishes, so I was in charge in the kitchen and I had to arrange myself with new recipes.
I'm actually improved and I've discovered that I like cooking, even if sometimes I still ask my mother and my grandma for advices and suggestions. Here are my sheets for recipes.
I think someone could write there his cooking conquests, if, like me, he had just learned some new recipes.
Photo credits: Penelope82.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step