Cooking & shooting!
Just because I’m ashamed that didn’t post anything here I’ll mark:
* Lately I’m trying to be a good housewife, student, wife and working mother, wich is not so easy, believe me, especially when I want to have my own time for my own things. So I found the right combination:
When I cook for my savages, as long as the food become cool, I’m making my photographs… and I’m back in the game. My family is satisfied and me too.
Photo credits: Vanillla.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror