Cool Experimental Shot
Sometimes great image come from an experimental shot. One month ago when I was in a camp, I tried to take a picture of bale fire. The result looks so ordinary. An idea come out on my head, why I'm not try to do an experiment with using bulb shot and shaking the camera with certain pattern while the shutter is open. After trying few shot with different shaking pattern, finaly I can make a good result. In the picture the bale fire looks like a fog in orange. This picture is very useful for abstract background.
Photo credits: Daniel Kristanto.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images