Cool Experimental Shot
Sometimes great image come from an experimental shot. One month ago when I was in a camp, I tried to take a picture of bale fire. The result looks so ordinary. An idea come out on my head, why I'm not try to do an experiment with using bulb shot and shaking the camera with certain pattern while the shutter is open. After trying few shot with different shaking pattern, finaly I can make a good result. In the picture the bale fire looks like a fog in orange. This picture is very useful for abstract background.
Photo credits: Daniel Kristanto.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon