Cool Experimental Shot
Sometimes great image come from an experimental shot. One month ago when I was in a camp, I tried to take a picture of bale fire. The result looks so ordinary. An idea come out on my head, why I'm not try to do an experiment with using bulb shot and shaking the camera with certain pattern while the shutter is open. After trying few shot with different shaking pattern, finaly I can make a good result. In the picture the bale fire looks like a fog in orange. This picture is very useful for abstract background.
Photo credits: Daniel Kristanto.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget