Copyright and infographics
The typical template I am talking about is beautifully designed, perhaps has point 1 through 9 in a circle and in place of real type and real headlines is dummy type. Now what I would like to do is edit one of those templates with my own content. I can see how it is legal for me to use this on my own website, but what about posting such an infographic on Pinterest.com or another such website.
What if others pick up that material and pin it to their site? I want and need backlinks, but I do not want to violate the copyright law. Is that legal to do or is it violating copyright? If it is a violation of copyright, where would one find such great graphics that can be used as such a reasonable cost on Pinterest and similar sites.?
Photo credits: Wim Sarsunan.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo