Corel Draw Tutorial: Seamless Wallpaper
I want to share this tutorial with those who want to learn vector graphics. Have you ever wondered how to create those seamless backgrounds and wallpapers that are so popular? I know that many people uses adobe illustrator to create these wallpapers. I am showing you how to create it i corel draw! It's a great tool to create vector graphics.
Read this tutorial: Corel Draw Tutorial: Seamless Wallpaper
Photo credits: Robisklp.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!