Corel Draw Tutorial: Seamless Wallpaper
I want to share this tutorial with those who want to learn vector graphics. Have you ever wondered how to create those seamless backgrounds and wallpapers that are so popular? I know that many people uses adobe illustrator to create these wallpapers. I am showing you how to create it i corel draw! It's a great tool to create vector graphics.
Read this tutorial: Corel Draw Tutorial: Seamless Wallpaper
Photo credits: Robisklp.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings