I've recently come back from a lovely one week holiday in Greece, in the beautiful island named Corfu. I also wrote an article about this trip on my blog , so if anyone of you is interested in reading about the place and find some hints about how to spend your holiday there, please check it out! :)
I'll only share here some of the photos that got accepted. I had a bunch of photos with boats, ship cruises and waterscapes and it was quite hard to choose only what I thought was the best. I do have to work more on the technique for this type of photography and my kit lens doesn't help me too much, but I'm still very proud of some of the images.
I hope you enjoy my photos and wish you a great holiday as well!
Some photos with two of my model friends:
I was even lucky to photograph these:
And even an editorial got accepted:
If you want to see more, just check out my profile :)
Photo credits: , Dark3y3s.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster