I've recently come back from a lovely one week holiday in Greece, in the beautiful island named Corfu. I also wrote an article about this trip on my blog , so if anyone of you is interested in reading about the place and find some hints about how to spend your holiday there, please check it out! :)
I'll only share here some of the photos that got accepted. I had a bunch of photos with boats, ship cruises and waterscapes and it was quite hard to choose only what I thought was the best. I do have to work more on the technique for this type of photography and my kit lens doesn't help me too much, but I'm still very proud of some of the images.
I hope you enjoy my photos and wish you a great holiday as well!
Some photos with two of my model friends:
I was even lucky to photograph these:
And even an editorial got accepted:
If you want to see more, just check out my profile :)
Photo credits: , Dark3y3s.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips