I've recently come back from a lovely one week holiday in Greece, in the beautiful island named Corfu. I also wrote an article about this trip on my blog , so if anyone of you is interested in reading about the place and find some hints about how to spend your holiday there, please check it out! :)
I'll only share here some of the photos that got accepted. I had a bunch of photos with boats, ship cruises and waterscapes and it was quite hard to choose only what I thought was the best. I do have to work more on the technique for this type of photography and my kit lens doesn't help me too much, but I'm still very proud of some of the images.
I hope you enjoy my photos and wish you a great holiday as well!
Some photos with two of my model friends:
I was even lucky to photograph these:
And even an editorial got accepted:
If you want to see more, just check out my profile :)
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Holiday related image searches
Photo credits: , Dark3y3s.