My brother is pretty handy when it comes to computers, networking, and stuff of that nature. However, when he sets foot into my workshop, I feel that it's necessary to count his fingers on the way out, just to make sure he hasn't left anything behind. When he comes to visit, we'll almost invariably set up the cameras and strobes down in my workshop.
Here are some images from a session or two.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Wood related image searches
Photo credits: , Davewhitney.