My brother is pretty handy when it comes to computers, networking, and stuff of that nature. However, when he sets foot into my workshop, I feel that it's necessary to count his fingers on the way out, just to make sure he hasn't left anything behind. When he comes to visit, we'll almost invariably set up the cameras and strobes down in my workshop.
Here are some images from a session or two.
Photo credits: , Davewhitney.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy