My brother is pretty handy when it comes to computers, networking, and stuff of that nature. However, when he sets foot into my workshop, I feel that it's necessary to count his fingers on the way out, just to make sure he hasn't left anything behind. When he comes to visit, we'll almost invariably set up the cameras and strobes down in my workshop.
Here are some images from a session or two.
Photo credits: , Davewhitney.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!