I had a great photo of Crater Lake from years ago taken with a point and shoot on a beautiful sunny summer day with the deep blue of the lake really showing it's stuff! I have always wanted to go back. We happened to go to Sunriver in Feb and I told my husband we definitely needed to take a side trip to Crater Lake. It was a 2 hour trip each way since we had to go way south since the north entrance to the lake is closed for the winter. And when we got there it was a treacherous climb over the recent ice and snow to get to the view of the lake. But it was definitely worth it! A totally different view of the previous photo I had from years ago, but amazing and beautiful just the same. I have since upgraded to a DSLR and love photography and was really glad to be there again for the opportunity to take photos of such a beautiful national park.
This is my first blog and so would definitely love some feedback on my photos and hope you enjoy the gorgeous winter photos of Crater Lake.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Lake related image searches
Photo credits: Cstiteler.