Crazy like Collections
Few weeks ago I started to make new collections to see the traffic that I can get to my collections and of course my images..."Killing Look" 109 files of 33 photographers and none of mine!
The other collection I have called it simply "Goats" with 32 files and none of them is mine also :))
I calculate that at least each photographer had the curiosity to check where his image has been added!
But even so I got a considerable number of visits to my collections within the last month!!!
Without any single image of mine there I was able to get traffic just with some craziness :))
I advise you to go crazy some times and get out of the common things... Give your collections some importance with a special name and keywording as well as your photos!
If you ask have I got any extra sales... I would tell I really don't remember if my sales in August were at the same time when I created the killing look collection!!!
You want to call me crazy! Imagine if I mix the images :P
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step