Create a collection... What's next?!
Hello everyone, just thought of sharing this with you...
Normally we visit sites everyday and of course we are expecting an update, other wise we will not visit it frequently and maybe by time we will stop visiting it!
That goes also on your collections as well!
If you keep your collection updated every now and then! You can maintain a good number of visits, which might lead to a DL from your portfolio or your fellow photographers!
I have created a collection with the name Best Of... were I keep what I personally like from somebody's portfolio!
So I it's easy to update...! I have noticed many photos were added with level one and now has passed to level two...
The collection has been created on the 18 of July 2009 and now has 565 visits! Isn't this good!
Consider your collection and portfolio like a webpage inside DREAMSTIME.COM and keep them updated, only like this you can keep them alive...
As for my collection, now I want to invert the situation, post me the number of the photo you most like from your portfolio so I can add it there! - Maximum two! I know you like them all :))
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Advise related image searches
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.