Create a Book Video
Do you have a book video? Do you want to make one? Do you know where you can promote the videos once you’re done? Here’s how to do all these things.
For those authors who may not know what a book video is, read on. For those who know all about them but haven’t made one yet, let me tell you how easy it is.
Book videos are the newest trend and fabulous way to promote your book.
A book video is similar a movie trailer. It’s a short with pictures, words and music to let the reader know what your book is about and entice them to buy it. They’re easy and fun to make. I use One True Media to upload my photos and info. It has a easy way to add special effects to make your video stand out. If you don’t have photos, Dreamtime Stock Photos has a large selection. Some are free and there are others you can purchase for as low as a $1 a photo.
Okay now that you made your video where should you showcase it?
Blazing Trailers is the best place. it’s all about books in every genre. If you don’t believe me check it out for yourself.
And the best thing about placing your book video here, it’s absolutely free and easy to load the video with step by step instructions. if your book is at Amazon, Blazing Trailers gives a direct link. If not, there is a direct link to the publishers website.
The reader will be able to find what they’re looking for by searching by genre, publisher, author, title.
If you have any question, please feel free to e-mail me anytime at kmnbooks (at) yahoo (dot) com
Spread the word. Feel free to copy and forward this information.
Photo credits: Yuri_arcurs.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa