Create A Collage Of Polaroids From A Single Photo
Here's a cool Photoshop tutorial that'll give you a great effect that's very pleasing on the eye. Or you could just use an image of a black background to get results similer to these. -
Hope you enjoy it and please leave comments.
Photo credits: Johnny Lye.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images