Create a cool looking eyeball
Here's a really cool Photoshop Tutorial that will show you step by step how to create a really cool and realistic eyeball that you can maybe use in your images as a prop like these ones?
Or as a wallpaper background like these ones?
Or use just on their own like these ones?
I think once completed you could use this image over and over again in a variety of different images?
Have fun and as usual please leave comments and/or click on the useful icon if you find it to be so.
Thanks and enjoy.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success