Create a cool looking eyeball
Here's a really cool Photoshop Tutorial that will show you step by step how to create a really cool and realistic eyeball that you can maybe use in your images as a prop like these ones?
Or as a wallpaper background like these ones?
Or use just on their own like these ones?
I think once completed you could use this image over and over again in a variety of different images?
Have fun and as usual please leave comments and/or click on the useful icon if you find it to be so.
Thanks and enjoy.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget