Create a cool looking eyeball
Here's a really cool Photoshop Tutorial that will show you step by step how to create a really cool and realistic eyeball that you can maybe use in your images as a prop like these ones?
Or as a wallpaper background like these ones?
Or use just on their own like these ones?
I think once completed you could use this image over and over again in a variety of different images?
Have fun and as usual please leave comments and/or click on the useful icon if you find it to be so.
Thanks and enjoy.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project