Create Perfect Black and White Images
Here is a technique I picked up along the way to convert color photos to eye catching black and white photos.
Using Adobe Photoshop, go to the
Image Menu > Mode > Grayscale
You'll notice the photo may be dull and there is not enough contrast. To adjust this go to:
Image Menu > Adjustments > Gradient Map
Click on the gradient bar and choose the black and white gradient pattern from your choices. (usually the third one from the left)
Click on ok and see your changes.
Check the preview box to see if you like the changes - If you do, say OK and your black & white image is done!
To see my work in Photoshop, go to: delmiaco.com
Photo credits: Hans Doddema.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road