This image of Susan's has always fascinated me. Remarkably simple, yet absolutely stunning. For me the question has always been "how do I create the chain?" I've always believed that I could do anything once I set my mind to it. Sometimes, however, it helps to have a tutorial to start with.
Then I found this little gem, Making Chains . This should give you a good jumping off point!
Photo credits: Susan Findlay.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road