This image of Susan's has always fascinated me. Remarkably simple, yet absolutely stunning. For me the question has always been "how do I create the chain?" I've always believed that I could do anything once I set my mind to it. Sometimes, however, it helps to have a tutorial to start with.
Then I found this little gem, Making Chains . This should give you a good jumping off point!
Photo credits: Susan Findlay.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget