This image of Susan's has always fascinated me. Remarkably simple, yet absolutely stunning. For me the question has always been "how do I create the chain?" I've always believed that I could do anything once I set my mind to it. Sometimes, however, it helps to have a tutorial to start with.
Then I found this little gem, Making Chains . This should give you a good jumping off point!
Photo credits: Susan Findlay.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media