This image of Susan's has always fascinated me. Remarkably simple, yet absolutely stunning. For me the question has always been "how do I create the chain?" I've always believed that I could do anything once I set my mind to it. Sometimes, however, it helps to have a tutorial to start with.
Then I found this little gem, Making Chains . This should give you a good jumping off point!
Photo credits: Susan Findlay.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon