This image of Susan's has always fascinated me. Remarkably simple, yet absolutely stunning. For me the question has always been "how do I create the chain?" I've always believed that I could do anything once I set my mind to it. Sometimes, however, it helps to have a tutorial to start with.
Then I found this little gem, Making Chains . This should give you a good jumping off point!
Photo credits: Susan Findlay.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite