Long ago I was asked to create a character as a test of my imagination, and after having done so in a short time my creation was thrown away by the people testing me. I became shy of designing anything related to characters after that, but more recently realised the test was not for my creative ability but for my fortitude against serious criticism.
It turned out my creating characters was actually okay, so more recently I tested out my abilities by creating a rather random group of folks united by a medieval theme. I've always enjoyed drawing vector art, so after some pencil sketches, put them together in due course, and now host them on my Dreamstime profile. I'm still hoping some day someone might want one or two of them for something, and I might even create other characters in due course, though what theme or subject matter I have yet to work out.
It was fun to do, and I hope folks enjoy them for what they are.
Photo credits: Robmunroartist.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings