Creating a Collection
To me creating a collection is the best way to help others find great images. When you have a collection with the exact key words for a subject matter someone may be looking for, this makes a visitors job easier. A collection does not have to be about your images, but can be about a topic you like. For me creating a collection is finding images that are inspiring, beautiful and show talent I may wish I could posses. We have millions of images at Dreamstime. Why not make a collection of your favorite images?
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready