Creating a Dark Blue Sky Without Filters
As promised, here's my Photoshop video tutorial on creating a dark blue sky without filters. I hope you find it useful.
If you missed my other video tutorials, you can check them out here. And there are plenty more to come!
Have a great day!
PS: don't forget to sign up to my email feed. That way, you won't miss a single post!
Photo credits: Yanik Chauvin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project