Creating a falling star in one of your photo's
I found this nice tutorial about how to add an Falling star to one of your night scene photo's.
The link to the site is: http://www.t-tutorials.com
I tried it myself and its not so hard but you still have a nice effect.
Hope you all found it useful
Photo credits: Constantin Opris.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images