Creating illustrations in 3d Max
The majority of images in my portfolio are objects or icons isolated on white background. For their creation I use the 3d Max. Process of adjustment of a scene is easy, however is required to know pair of subtleties.
I have decided to share the description how step by step to adjust a scene for creation of illustrations. And in the end has attached a finished file with completely adjusted scene.
To read article and to download a file you can here.
Photo credits: Mikhail Mishchenko.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America