Creating illustrations in 3d Max
The majority of images in my portfolio are objects or icons isolated on white background. For their creation I use the 3d Max. Process of adjustment of a scene is easy, however is required to know pair of subtleties.
I have decided to share the description how step by step to adjust a scene for creation of illustrations. And in the end has attached a finished file with completely adjusted scene.
To read article and to download a file you can here.
Photo credits: Mikhail Mishchenko.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips