Creating illustrations in 3d Max
The majority of images in my portfolio are objects or icons isolated on white background. For their creation I use the 3d Max. Process of adjustment of a scene is easy, however is required to know pair of subtleties.
I have decided to share the description how step by step to adjust a scene for creation of illustrations. And in the end has attached a finished file with completely adjusted scene.
To read article and to download a file you can here.
Photo credits: Mikhail Mishchenko.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!