Creating illustrations in 3d Max
The majority of images in my portfolio are objects or icons isolated on white background. For their creation I use the 3d Max. Process of adjustment of a scene is easy, however is required to know pair of subtleties.
I have decided to share the description how step by step to adjust a scene for creation of illustrations. And in the end has attached a finished file with completely adjusted scene.
To read article and to download a file you can here.
Photo credits: Mikhail Mishchenko.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People