Creating illustrations in 3d Max
The majority of images in my portfolio are objects or icons isolated on white background. For their creation I use the 3d Max. Process of adjustment of a scene is easy, however is required to know pair of subtleties.
I have decided to share the description how step by step to adjust a scene for creation of illustrations. And in the end has attached a finished file with completely adjusted scene.
To read article and to download a file you can here.
Photo credits: Mikhail Mishchenko.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes