creating illustrations in photoshop
im pretty new to PS, in case, you havent guessed, and ive been experimenting with turning in some simple images into illustrations. mostly with the cutout artistic filter..
I also had some success altering a tree in this shot.
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget