creating illustrations in photoshop
im pretty new to PS, in case, you havent guessed, and ive been experimenting with turning in some simple images into illustrations. mostly with the cutout artistic filter..
I also had some success altering a tree in this shot.
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America